• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Glowing Switch (no stack) problem

Xagul

deathzot.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I have noticed alot of people asking about the tiles that do not allow player stacking. I figured it would be good to have a thread that helps these people straight forward so here it is:

items.xml
Code:
<item fromid="11059" toid="11060" name="glowing switch">
	<attribute key="walkStack" value="0" />
</item>

Well people are going to come here to find support for this issue so I figured this would be the best place because when they come to find support they are going to actually find support instead of asking and waiting for 2 days to get someone that posts some answer that's no help at all (like what just happened to me when I looked for help regarding this issue).

Anyway, if a mod thinks this is in the wrong place then I am sure they will let me know and move it.

They're supposed to use the search function to find the solutions for their problems and if they don't find it, then they can ask for help.

also, when i make support threads i somethimes get answer in under 5 min.. in the midle of the night (i guess it has something to do with different time zones for the pr0 people)

Yea I mean I have received help before but normally its 1 of 2 things.

1. Quick response with "insert some random stupid answer that is irrelevant to what you needed help with (generally some troll)"

2. Wait forever till enough people have had the same problem and finally find your thread.

Personally I don't think many ppl know how to use search lol but w/e I'm just tryin to help ppl out =\

Back