• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster GM App ( I suppose its a good one)

Do you think this was a good application?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • It was ok...

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No, it was terrible!

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

DrakenWarrior

Yep....
Reaction score
DrakenWarrior GM app

My main goal here is to achieve a GM position. I don't want CM or Admin, just GM.
As in every single application there has to be a background and layout for the people who are applying. So here is mine.

Goal: GM (As said in above)
What I can help with: I can learn about the OT very quickly, I will scan the whole map and learn the location of where everything is if I have to. I keep to the subject and I am very patient. I have absolutely no problem at all helping the people of the server. As a GM's job I will help when needed.
What to expect: What I mean by this is what you will expect from me in general. I have a lot of time to be a GM so you don't have to worry about me flunking off of your server like most of the people who put off on GM apps. I stick to my promising word and love to make people enjoy things of their time. I won't abuse my position (As said in every app for GM), if I get a job as GM I like to do it right.
What not to expect: Don't expect me to ask for a higher outward position and beg. As I said in the above text, I would like to stick with GM. Now yes, if you offered me a bigger job like CM for do right all the time and gaining respect from the other players then yes, maybe I will take that job. But I won't ever ask for a higher job. Also, don't expect any drama from me to the players or the other staff. If they need help I will help them (Don't be thinking I will give them opportunities to cheat).

I think I have gotten' the point out to you. I have a good partnership with people and I will like to keep it this way. Maybe I can throw in a poll to see if other people think positive on this app.
Thank you for reading and have a very good day :).​

Last edited:
Hi DrakenWarrior

I think you have the right idea for an application, but if I may I'd like to suggest a few things to edit in.
Please don't ever centralize your work. It looks SO UNPROFESSIONAL! Find a business card, or a brochure of some sort and you'll notice that they are all aligned in some way. Never central.
You never mentioned or hinted towards past experience. If you don't have any that's fine, but at least show that you have tutor experience somewhere, otherwise its hard to trust just anyone. Do you know what I mean :p ?

I'd hate to reference to my own posts (who am I kidding I love the attention ;) ), but here is a post from last year about proper applications. Please give it a good look through, and maybe pick up some pointers off there?
How to make an proper application:

http://otland.net/f61/how-apply-jobs-158125/

Good luck :)

Hi DrakenWarrior

I think you have the right idea for an application, but if I may I'd like to suggest a few things to edit in.
Please don't ever centralize your work. It looks SO UNPROFESSIONAL! Find a business card, or a brochure of some sort and you'll notice that they are all aligned in some way. Never central.
You never mentioned or hinted towards past experience. If you don't have any that's fine, but at least show that you have tutor experience somewhere, otherwise its hard to trust just anyone. Do you know what I mean :p ?

I'd hate to reference to my own posts (who am I kidding I love the attention ;) ), but here is a post from last year about proper applications. Please give it a good look through, and maybe pick up some pointers off there?
How to make an proper application:

http://otland.net/f61/how-apply-jobs-158125/

Good luck :)
Well, I do have past experience. I have been playing for about 3 years and I have came close to becoming a tutor. But those years are over. I am with OT's now and I will stick to them till' the day I die. I left Real tibs for a reason. Everyone on there is such a stupid asshole that I had to leave. Even my own cousin betrayed me on there. So I said fuck it. Sorry for the language but I think it was so appropriate for my explanation. But I will check it out and thank you for pointing that out. I'm glad you gave me a good and helpful portrait on this thread. Also goodluck to you :D

- - - Updated - - -

@refresh

Back
Top Bottom