• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster GM Application.

jixi

Complete Noob
Reaction score

In Game Name: Jixi

Languages Spoken:English, some spanish (i have google translator on speed dial =P)

How active are you?: Currently i am on around 9-10 hours a day (when i'm not working)

Tell us something about you as a person.: I'm laid back, respectful, i enjoy helping people have fun, and i love meeting new people.

Do you have any experience as a Game Master?: I have experience as an owner, a CM, GM, and God (which in many cases a lot of them are the same based on how the owner/admin set it up.)

I am familiar with the basis of scripting, experienced in mapping.

I can name a lot of GM commands but lets be honest google is a hell of a tool. if you would like some proof of my knowledge please dont be shy! test me a bit.

I have owned/operated/scripted/mapped/hosted 2 servers in the past, the first one i dont remember the name but the second one is Jixonia. (otservlist.org) it is currently up and running but i am looking to move away from the hosting phase and just wanna help people have some fun.

I am open to any GM position, Mapping position, and if you need help scripting then i can dedicate my limited knowledge to you.

Summary: Well i'm a respectful person with good morals, i have experience in a vast array of OT positions, i'm dedicated, resourceful, and overall a good person.

Thank You for considering my application, looking forward to hearing back from someone looking for a dedicated serous staff member.

[email protected]
MSN:
[email protected]
PM:
or u can pm me on here.

~Jixi~

Back