• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster GM Application

Abrizo

Reaction score
Hello there,

Well, I've been trying to host a server for over a year now but I have the lamest internet connection ever so it hasn't gone very well. Throughout that year, I've played on numerous servers and I was appointed GM on three servers already.

What I'd really love to get is a gamemaster position on a real map server, I know you don't always get what you want but I'm only going to settle for that. If you have a real map server and you need a gamemaster please contact me here. Would help if you left a PM as well.

ps. I know my post count here is like 0, however I just want you to give me a chance. I won't fuck it up, trust me. So long as the servers good, I really don't care about the stats etc so long as its serious.

Edit: 30 views and no comments, even if you don't need me as a GM leave your opinions, they won't hurt :)
Yours,
Explosivo

Last edited:
If you want my opinion, you said, "I won't 'fuck' it up" Personally, I don't want a game master who cusses in the application alone, when most servers try and keep language to a minimum, and certainly want a level of maturity in their administrative staff.

Thanks, but I mean I won't be cursing at the players. I won't fuck it up, isn't a curse anyhoo, and this is no formal forum therefore it should pass. However thank you for your criticism.

Back