• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM behavior.. CHANGE IT OR SERVER DEADEK

Fakux

Proz Stylez
Reaction score
Hello guys,
im here to say that everyone that is hunting on lunarforce will die. The reason is simple, GM Siranix, the only gm that i know from this server, have different behaviors to diferent players. Ok, the server rules say that we cant bot afk and we cant use multi-client, i dont understand these rules but thats not the problem.
The problem is that GM Siranix, the one who takes you into the jail, have diferent options considering players envolved.. A GM cant be like that, he must have the same attitude for all the players, if a rule is infringed the punishment must be the same to every player that infringe that rule, this gm doenst have the same punishment for everyone...
I like this server, i spent many hours on it but i dont like the way this GM trys to run it...
So from now on, my team will kill everyone that is hunting, we will kill neutrals, enemys or even teammates...

Yours,
Tks Prokid aka Ze Chocolate

Ps: sry for my bad english :p

Hello guys,
im here to say that everyone that is hunting on lunarforce will die. The reason is simple, GM Siranix, the only gm that i know from this server, have different behaviors to diferent players. Ok, the server rules say that we cant bot afk and we cant use multi-client, i dont understand these rules but thats not the problem.
The problem is that GM Siranix, the one who takes you into the jail, have diferent options considering players envolved.. A GM cant be like that, he must have the same attitude for all the players, if a rule is infringed the punishment must be the same to every player that infringe that rule, this gm doenst have the same punishment for everyone...
I like this server, i spent many hours on it but i dont like the way this GM trys to run it...
So from now on, my team will kill everyone that is hunting, we will kill neutrals, enemys or even teammates...

Yours,
Tks Prokid aka Ze Chocolate

Ps: sry for my bad english :p

Son, i forgive u for ur sucky english

haha, when we come back I wanna see how u fags hide in pz and only get active at 3am xd
thinking u rule the ot now cause we're not playing nuubs

Yeah, but he dont jail u when u are logged in in islayhookers and make cash at same time

- - - Updated - - -

haha, when we come back I wanna see how u fags hide in pz and only get active at 3am xd
thinking u rule the ot now cause we're not playing nuubs
come at me bro ;*

A lot of words here, just actions bro, come here at the server and let's war!

Yeah, but he dont jail u when u are logged in in islayhookers and make cash at same time

he dont jail me? are you retard i have was in jail for like 4 time. i can stay online in pz with one of that chars but i can hunt on them

he dont jail me? are you retard i have was in jail for like 4 time. i can stay online in pz with one of that chars but i can hunt on them

Well he jailed Tks Akapro 2 times and already says "next time, deletera" and for u nothing major happens

roffball sucking hard to get gm like siramix make HAHEauheAHUEHa BrbR Br hUHEUeuhEUuhehu

Back