• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM cant use commands

Falazen

Reaction score
been trying at this for over three hours now, and I'm at ropes end. I've gone into account and given it the group ID of 5, and given my character an access ID of 4, BUT IT STILL WONT WORK.

Holy god someone needs to help me with this before I kill something. >.>

Thanks in advance and such.

been trying at this for over three hours now, and I'm at ropes end. I've gone into account and given it the group ID of 5, and given my character an access ID of 4, BUT IT STILL WONT WORK.

Holy god someone needs to help me with this before I kill something. >.>

Thanks in advance and such.

did you change the account type to 5~ in accounts table and group ip to 2 or 3 in players table

did you change the account type to 5~ in accounts table and group ip to 2 or 3 in players table

Yes, my account is set to 5 and I've tried nearly every combination of numbers (1-4) on my player. He turns into the GM, but he cannot use any commands (IE: /i 2160, /n adori vita vis 10, /a 2) ect.

1. Check your account group (in TRUNK there's not account type, just group id). Set it to the latest group (God).
2. Check your character group id in database. For all commands you have to set it to the latest group (God)
3. If it doesn't work, then check God group's access. This must be set on 5!
4. If still doesn't work, check in commands.xml required access for each one command. (access="x").

Do this, and tell me if it works.

1. Check your account group (in TRUNK there's not account type, just group id). Set it to the latest group (God).
2. Check your character group id in database. For all commands you have to set it to the latest group (God)
3. If it doesn't work, then check God group's access. This must be set on 5!
4. If still doesn't work, check in commands.xml required access for each one command. (access="x").

Do this, and tell me if it works.

Name: GM Fala
Group_ID: 3 (god, I've tried group id up to 1-5, and have another char with group_ID of two.)
(whats a Rank_ID?)
Account group ID: 5
------
Group: A god
ID: 3
access: 5
------
Commands:
<command cmd="/b" group="2" acctype="5"/>
<command cmd="/i" group="2" acctype="5"/>
<command cmd="/n" group="2" acctype="5"/>
(ect)

Do I need to move my Commands.xml or what? This is so frustrating >.>

Name: GM Fala
Group_ID: 3 (god, I've tried group id up to 1-5, and have another char with group_ID of two.)
(whats a Rank_ID?)
Account group ID: 5
------
Group: A god
ID: 3
access: 5
------
Commands:
<command cmd="/b" group="2" acctype="5"/>
<command cmd="/i" group="2" acctype="5"/>
<command cmd="/n" group="2" acctype="5"/>
(ect)

Do I need to move my Commands.xml or what? This is so frustrating >.>

are you changing the 'type' field in accounts or the 'group_id' field in accounts, they both exist, and you only need to change the 'type' field (5 for god), it sounds like you are only changing the 'group_id' field

are you changing the 'type' field in accounts or the 'group_id' field in accounts, they both exist, and you only need to change the 'type' field (5 for god), it sounds like you are only changing the 'group_id' field

Yeah. I just did that before refreshing the page and it worked. To think I spent like 3 hours trying to figure that out haha wow >.>...

Thanks so much to all who helped :D

Edit: Actually, while I'm in the thread; how do I get stages to work? :p

Last edited:
data/xml/stages.xml
Change that:
Code:
<config enabled="0"/>
to this:
Code:
<config enabled="1"/>

Yes, my account is set to 5

You said you have account type 5 :]

data/xml/stages.xml
Change that:
Code:
<config enabled="0"/>
to this:
Code:
<config enabled="1"/>

You said you have account type 5 :]

I changed the account group_ID to 5 D=. Starting to get the hang of SQL now.. sorta. >.<!

Thanks again for the help ;]

Back