• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Gm Feloth

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnnar

Reaction score
Did you check if I had a former criminal record ? Its kinda unfair that I got deleted and the other botters only got banned. Im sure that the only time I got banned before was cuz I was using MC, and that was maybe 3 mounths ago.

Waiting for an answere (I understand if ur busy).

Take care

/ Gunnar ;-P

Still w8ing for an answere. Atleast pm me or send me a email?

This has been checked and there is nothing wrong with it. You have been banned before for botting AFK. If botting afk 2x times = deletion.

This has been checked and there is nothing wrong with it. You have been banned before for botting AFK. If botting afk 2x times = deletion.

But the gm that banned me that time told me that the criminal record goes away after 1.5 mounths. And that was as I stated before atleast 3 mounths ago I got banned last time?

Give me an answere!

/ G

But the gm that banned me that time told me that the criminal record goes away after 1.5 mounths. And that was as I stated before atleast 3 mounths ago I got banned last time?

Give me an answere!

/ G

Bump (sorry if i spamm) :p

No, not if you already have been banned with a Final warning. Check your facts before you try to correct me.

But why have ive been told that the criminal records dissapear after 1.5 mounths then?? I woulnt had afk bot if you havent told me that?

You shouldn't bot ^^

NOOB

I dont rly care about ur opinion, 90 % of all the players bot. But still. I want to know why the gms told me that the criminal records goes away after 1.5 mounths when that was not the true story?????

If you don't care about others opinion you should pm gm instated of making a new thread.
@topic
You botted not the first time so.... cry me a waterfall about your ban

If you don't care about others opinion you should pm gm instated of making a new thread.
@topic
You botted not the first time so.... cry me a waterfall about your ban

Says the random pl that also use bot! :)

He isn't boting if he doesn't get caught <_<, so please shut up.

Are you expecting to get your character back or what? You're dreaming.

Who are u to tell some1 to shut up?

I just want to know the rules, as i said like 10 times before, the gm told me that the criminal record gets cleared after 1.5 mounths, So if that is true, i shuldnt be deleted, that Is what i want to know, but so far 0 gms and 0 players have answered that question...

And yes, people can bot without getting caught u nuub

Who are u to tell some1 to shut up?

I just want to know the rules, as i said like 10 times before, the gm told me that the criminal record gets cleared after 1.5 mounths, So if that is true, i shuldnt be deleted, that Is what i want to know, but so far 0 gms and 0 players have answered that question...

And yes, people can bot without getting caught u nuub

Just understand what Kornholijo said, you must NOT bot.
Even if you criminal record was cleared, you deserve to be deleted... you are a botter.

And yeah, there's tons of botters. But you got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back