• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Gm Feloth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how archez talks about this when he mc's his character on softcores when he had his gm. quote "my knight just got killed brb."

@Feloth well with you it depends on if you like someone or not if you dont like them you ban them straight to final warning whether they had bans before or not. These servers are just pathetic now with staff like you on them

Says the random pl that also use bot! :)

Maybe i do :)
Ps : im not pl :<
anyways cry me a waterfall
images2vbv.jpg

Funny how archez talks about this when he mc's his character on softcores when he had his gm. quote "my knight just got killed brb."

@Feloth well with you it depends on if you like someone or not if you dont like them you ban them straight to final warning whether they had bans before or not. These servers are just pathetic now with staff like you on them

Give me a link to any rule that states that GMs can't use MC? ^_^

Noob.

PS: MC is not the same as botting ignorant.

Still is illegal in here idk if it is to gms but to player yes its illegal

I got that feeling too. If i was a friend to one of the gms I would never been deleted, but i think the gm see's me as free money, cuz i playd alot and the thought that I would invest my rl money to undelet my caracter, but I would never invest my rl money to a server with unfair / corrupt gms, I know that I did wrong when i afk botted, but if they have rules on the server I they should be the same for all players on the server, and currently thats not the real deal, So I wont invest my rl money to them If they not start to act like real gms and take their responsible.

Sorry about the whine, but as I said, if we talk about rl money here, I want the rules to me the same for all the players on the server, else there is no point of playing / invest rl money to them.

Still. NO ONE has given me an answere why I got deleted right away even thought my criminal record should be clean (That was atleast what the gm told me the first time I got banned)

w8ing for an answere dear Feloth!

Please shut your mouth when you do not know anything about what you are saying. Botting AFK is always a final warning, no special threatment.

I got that feeling too. If i was a friend to one of the gms I would never been deleted, but i think the gm see's me as free money, cuz i playd alot and the thought that I would invest my rl money to undelet my caracter, but I would never invest my rl money to a server with unfair / corrupt gms, I know that I did wrong when i afk botted, but if they have rules on the server I they should be the same for all players on the server, and currently thats not the real deal, So I wont invest my rl money to them If they not start to act like real gms and take their responsible.

Sorry about the whine, but as I said, if we talk about rl money here, I want the rules to me the same for all the players on the server, else there is no point of playing / invest rl money to them.

Still. NO ONE has given me an answere why I got deleted right away even thought my criminal record should be clean (That was atleast what the gm told me the first time I got banned)

w8ing for an answere dear Feloth!

I have already told you that you have been caught botting before and therefore recived a final warning. When you recive a banishment after having a final warning you get a automatic deletion.

It is not showing in criminal records because that system came after you got banned. I even think I was the one that banned you for botting afk before if im not wrong.

Please shut your mouth when you do not know anything about what you are saying. Botting AFK is always a final warning, no special threatment.

I have already told you that you have been caught botting before and therefore recived a final warning. When you recive a banishment after having a final warning you get a automatic deletion.

It is not showing in criminal records because that system came after you got banned. I even think I was the one that banned you for botting afk before if im not wrong.

Yet you still told me that my criminal record (deletion varning) would go away after 1.5 mounths. But if I would have some info about the new system I would never been afk botting, But were I can I read about the new rule you made???

Atleast when u make new rules you should tell the players or?

Yet you still told me that my criminal record (deletion varning) would go away after 1.5 mounths. But if I would have some info about the new system I would never been afk botting, But were I can I read about the new rule you made???

Atleast when u make new rules you should tell the players or?

It is, but then I guess you did get banned within this time-range?

It is, but then I guess you did get banned within this time-range?

Haha nope, It was more then 2 mounths ago I got banned, I even wasnt home for like 4 weaks and I was way before that I got banned. Thats why im a bit upset :/

So is there anyway u can lift my deletion? since as far as I se it I should been banned and not deleted?

Last edited:
You do not need to bump after just a couple of hours. A bump should only be made if you haven't recived any reply within 24hours.

The banishment is final and there is nothing wrong with out system. You are able to donate out of it and maybe learn to next time that afk is nothing we appreciate and welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back