• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ GM Feloth

valh

Reaction score
Hiho,

When will I hear about my item recovery? It's been 5 days or so since I've filled in the list and you're not replying on my private msg's.

Yours,

Beesje.

What character? I see none from Beesje, and I know for a fact that the system work 100% since I get reports everyday.

It is from Beesje. I've filled in the form which u've sent me, but I'll just do it again and send you a private msg from my losses aswell since there might go something wrong again with the form.

Yours,

Beesje.

PS: The number of the ticket was: #385891

Have you received it this time, Feloth?

Yours,

Beesje.

Still haven't heard anything... Glad to know GM's care about their players.

so what will help this guy?? he spend real life money on this OT on EXP scrolls, and they got lost cuz of the shitty update and the bugs that comes with this update. Its that hard to log in and give him his items back?!?!?!?

so what will help this guy?? he spend real life money on this OT on EXP scrolls, and they got lost cuz of the shitty update and the bugs that comes with this update. Its that hard to log in and give him his items back?!?!?!?

Do you think its only this guy that lost his items?

And do you think its only this guy that have donated and lost his donation items? Well if you really think that its only him, then i can tell you that you are wrong!

so just becouse he's not the only one he's not getting a responce for like 2 months?
doesnt matter how many people lost their items, they want answers and they want them fast

How hard can it be to give someone's items back? After 2 months I think some answers wouldn't be that hard...

Real Life Money??
Do you say this in Real Life Shops aswell when you're buying Real Life Items there :$

Real Life Money??
Do you say this in Real Life Shops aswell when you're buying Real Life Items there :$

How does that make sence? He's just pointing that he spent Real life cash on it, and not ingame cash.

Back