• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM (Figgo) Asso Vafan

Chappie

Reaction score
19:44 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: ur guild is goin for ban ;d?
19:45 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: you know i was gm figgo
19:45 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: bfore reset?
19:45 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: ima get gm back
19:45 Chapster [317]: there's no reason to ban us
19:45 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: well im mad atm
19:45 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: so don't fuck with me

Can't beat us, ban us, right?
Go ahead. Don't expect anyone to play this ot server then.

19:44 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: ur guild is goin for ban ;d?
19:45 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: you know i was gm figgo
19:45 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: bfore reset?
19:45 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: ima get gm back
19:45 Chapster [317]: there's no reason to ban us
19:45 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: well im mad atm
19:45 Snubben Utan Liv [160]: so don't fuck with me

Can't beat us, ban us, right?
Go ahead. Don't expect anyone to play this ot server then.

ok, first of all, GM Figgo is retired and I doubt he will come back. 2ndly, I am not sure if Snubben Utan Liv is Asso Vafan, but Asso Vafan is not the same person that owned GM Figgo. Asso Vafan&Lale(on forums) is old school Tibera player(if u can say like that), he even played my previous evo OTS before Tibera, but he has never been GM. And at last, no1 is going to ban anyone without a true, valid reason. So I don't see any reason why are you doing thread about such thing. It's as if any random guy would say - "I will ban you! Pay me 5kk NUBB!". :peace:

Last edited:

ok, first of all, GM Figgo is retired and I doubt he will come back. 2ndly, I am not sure if Snubben Utan Liv is Asso Vafan, but Asso Vafan is not the same person that owner GM Figgo. Asso Vafan&Lale(on forums) is old school Tibera player(if u can say like that), he even played my previous evo OTS before Tibera, but he has never been GM. And at last, no1 is going to ban anyone without a true, valid reason. So I don't see any reason why are you doing thread about such thing. It's as if any random guy would say - "I will ban you! Pay me 5kk NUBB!". :peace:

this is true i played with lale/asso vafan since the first evo server richux had on and hes not gm figgo/snubben

I know he and Lumos had access to GM Figgo cause he teleported me to the last room of Inquisition before the reset. Why deny it? He even told me he was Lumos. Later Asso Vafan logged on GM Figgo.

btw Lale I haven't died for 2 days.

Last edited:

ok, first of all, GM Figgo is retired and I doubt he will come back. 2ndly, I am not sure if Snubben Utan Liv is Asso Vafan, but Asso Vafan is not the same person that owner GM Figgo. Asso Vafan&Lale(on forums) is old school Tibera player(if u can say like that), he even played my previous evo OTS before Tibera, but he has never been GM. And at last, no1 is going to ban anyone without a true, valid reason. So I don't see any reason why are you doing thread about such thing. It's as if any random guy would say - "I will ban you! Pay me 5kk NUBB!". :peace:

nah the boy is lale, we talked about shit only he would know. Chappie aint that stupid to just post someone sayin "I will ban you! Pay me 5kk NUBB!" on forums.

the reason this threat is made is WHEN stuff like this really happen, and we get banned by (if he would come back) Figgo without a valid reason.we can say: TOLD YOU, SHIT IS CORRUPT :p

sux inglish plx?

clearly faked you scumbag. ur cryin bcouse you died rofl-.-
so your Snubben Utan Liv?
and btw, when did he die? wattafak you talkin about?

10:07 Snubben Utan Liv [260]: chilla får min gm
10:07 Snubben Utan Liv [260]: denna veckan

More threats, saying he will delete my account and ban all my guildmembers and friends...

Translation: Chill out, I'll get my GM this week

after he said say bye to server :(.

THIS JUST IN:

10:11 Snubben Utan Liv [260]: jo men kan fixa richux då :)

After realizing he won't become a GM in a fair way, he said he is gonna fix Richux char.

Pathetic, Richux we would like to see you remove Saduistens Tutor Position.

I'm free..! ;) hehe kthxbye

LOL? wtf is this shit dawgy -.-? i know ur mad bcouse you die in pvp but this is just lame why do you even fake this messange's?

yeah making screenshots of the convo for example would make it a bit easier to believe you

haha this is a thread full of shit:D, pojken utan liv messaged me too and talked about strange things haha but stop this shit. And richux my viper star was a misstake a friend stole it from me i got it back

yeah making screenshots of the convo for example would make it a bit easier to believe you

I don't care if you don't believe us. This is just to show how pathetic he gets when he gets mad about an ot server.

We used to play Richux' old evolution server (the one before tibera) and we also got banned because we killed their characters. They've probably forgotten about that though.

IF
this happens again we can say 'I TOLD YOU GUYS'.

Peace out.

and if richux does know this guy, and they do delete your chars when killing him, IF. Then what do you hope to achieve with this thread?

Lol this is getting lame dawgy this thread came up 5 min after he killed me and mby you should tell about the chars that you MC and turn up in same ip :)?

Back