• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM gave my account to a thief

The Fire

Reaction score
Hail Tibera and everyone here,

I've bought this character "The Fire" since it was level 300 and leveled it till level 366, then the first owner msged the GM and he helped him and gave him a new password.. cause he got a recovery key, but I have the e-mail adress and the account name..

It's not fear to get my character hacked..
I hope gm can help me

Hail Tibera and everyone here,

I've bought this character "The Fire" since it was level 300 and leveled it till level 366, then the first owner msged the GM and he helped him and gave him a new password.. cause he got a recovery key, but I have the e-mail adress and the account name..

It's not fear to get my character hacked..
I hope gm can help me

thats why you never buy characters and less if its in a ot

u can ask many players, I'm drakoss of 1st season of tibera,
I've bought this character while it was still level 300
if it's illegal to buy character so it's not illegal to sell character, he is a scammer, i've leveled it till level 366, btw he is an idiot he just leveled 1 level, how could man get 1 level per week?

just think wise, If it's really him, I've leveled it for 2 weeks till level 366, he got the character by GM for one week and leveled 1 level

It's not fear at all

u can ask many players, I'm drakoss of 1st season of tibera,
I've bought this character while it was still level 300
if it's illegal to buy character so it's not illegal to sell character, he is a scammer, i've leveled it till level 366, btw he is an idiot he just leveled 1 level, how could man get 1 level per week?

just think wise, If it's really him, I've leveled it for 2 weeks till level 366, he got the character by GM for one week and leveled 1 level

It's not fear at all

The original Drakoss of the 1st season of tibera has been died in rl. [Rip]

Back