• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM/GOD account

insane881

Reaction score
hello everyone,
i was just wondering how to create a GM/GOD account. Ive searched on the forums and i couldnt find any tutorial. I tried the 3 Easy steps to create a GM/GOD account but that did not work. Im using phpmyadmin. Can someone either post me a link to a thread or reply. Thanks

hello everyone,
i was just wondering how to create a GM/GOD account. Ive searched on the forums and i couldnt find any tutorial. I tried the 3 Easy steps to create a GM/GOD account but that did not work. Im using phpmyadmin. Can someone either post me a link to a thread or reply. Thanks

Ez.
Go into your database then account.
Set group_id to value 5
Set page_access to value 5

Then go to players in your database.
Set group_id to value 6

Can't Figure this out :(

Hey, guys having trouble finding how to make /god/gm chars cant find account folder or anything in the files dat is storing the chars being made can anyone help me please?:huh:

Hey, guys having trouble finding how to make /god/gm chars cant find account folder or anything in the files dat is storing the chars being made can anyone help me please?:huh:

if you are using SQL it doesnt have an account folder.. it works with databast...

localhost/phpmyadmin

go to the name of your database/players/look for the player/change group id to 6.

Kind Regards,
Leiken

I can't even finda folder that sasys player's in my data folder all i see is Actions,creaturescritsp,globalevents,items,lib,logs,monsters,movements,npc,raids,spells,talkactions,weapons,wolrd,XML

those are the only folders i seen in my main data folder

Go Into your database, enter with whatever password you have, and its a table called "players". Go into that...
Read some tutorial!

Back