• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ GM/GOD Light issue

Hayvosh

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I am running latest nekiro 1.5 dowgrade with 7.72 client.
What I've noticed that the GM characters mainly has no "character light".
In real tibia back in the days the GMs always had a default "utevo gran lux" sized~ blue tinted light around them.
Not sure if this is supported on TFS 1.5, or if it is, where and how do I add it?

Regards,

I'd rather fix the problem than go passed it. Even though if I did this, how would I make it only viewable by those who have GM flags and not be seen by regular players?

Anyways, if there is someone out there who is willing to find the cause of the problem, that would be amazing.

look, I'm going to give my opinion as a player of tibia 7.72 or less. when i played back in 7.4 and 7.6 the gm showed up for me but it had no light around it. I don't know where this information comes from, but the gm usually didn't show up with light for the player.

a way to give light to the gm is giving light to the otb client. there is a light option if I'm not mistaken in the gm outfit you can give this light to the specific outfit
check the option "has light" and
choose the light color.
you can also give minimum light to all outfits this will give players a minimum light to use

1674236353896.png

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know you can make it like this, I never thought about it liked that. But doesn't this make it possible for all other players to see the light if you add it in like this?

But then again, I'd rather have the light being properly fixed in the source.
But I still do appreciate you taking your time and give me an example on what I could do, thank you for that.

If I'm not mistaken, the client itself has an option for the GM to have its own light. but I'm not sure. that's why in the tfs source it would be something more complex and it hasn't been solved yet. maybe the business is in the client. well i just think.

Back