• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Hani and Dyablo

Hbraveq

Reaction score
SUPPORT HERE SU*KS. I'VE GET JAILED FOR STANDING STILL ON SPAWN FOR 5 MINUTES !!!! AND NOW I'M IN JAIL TILL SERVER SAVE !!! WHAT THE FUCK I ASKING ???!!! CAN'T I GO TO KITCHEN TO WASH THE DISHES BECAUSE I WILL GET JAILED???

I asked GM Hani why I was get jailed... no response
I asked Dyablo, he ignored me not first time :)

Why Polish people have hell here....

Sorry, you know the reason to be jailed exactly and breaking the rules of this server (ShadowCores).
I really can't do anything when you get jailed or so. Just try to contact with gamemaster.

Of course, GM Hani recive many messages and if she know that you got jailed for blocking the path of hunting places so there isn't anything that she can do for you.
A player reported you in Help channen that you were blocking a path, you have 15 minutes for blocking afaik but no one said that you can stay AFK for 15 minutes.

Watch out next time and before doing anything, try to know information about it.

So now just let me tell you one thing...
I'm hundred percent sure that there isn't anyone in ShadowCores support staff who hate Polish , Portuguese or any another player.

Then i've got to logout when i'm goint to toilet??

He also were trapping spawn, I was trying to report, but nothing matters......

WTF

Not really, just don't block any area of hunting.
Hunting places are for everyone, not only for you. So it's ILLEGAL!

He were also blocking areas and i was trying to report him but nothing matters!!!
How i can report him then...

First of all, if you find any botter or blocking off areas player then just report him.
How do I report him?
Check if there is any gamemaster online at website -> Help -> Support: Support - ShadowCores.
If you see any then send a private message him/her with the player name which are blocking off area or botting.
Note: Don't spam to gamemaster after reporting anything.

End of discussion in this case. (Nothing that I can do now).

GM wasn't online, when I was get jailed ...
it's 150% unfair :)

Why would he be out of arguments? He already explained to you that you violated ShadowCores rules, you're just being stupid by trying to argue against it. Learn from it instead and maybe you won't end up in jail in the future. If you want to report someone who blocks off an area when a gamemaster isn't online just send an e-mail to [email protected] and we'll deal with it as soon as we read the mail. It's even explained on our website (Help -> Support).

Back