• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm Hani!!!! Any faking GM here??? need help!

smokeddd

Reaction score
I'm "SMOKED" haven't played the server for over 1 year!!! forgotten my PASSWORD and ACCOUNT!!! i wonder if any GM can help me to find it back again wanto start playing!! msg "old smoked" in the game or send him a letter to thais..With the password and accoun of SMOKED! forgotten dame pass and acc!!!!

haha IM RENACASHI I FORGOT ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD PLEASE MSG SVENSSON INGAME OR SEND LETTER TO THAIS WITH ACC AND PW! I WOULD APPRICATE RECOVERY KEY ASWELL! plxxxxx i haf proof my is from nevada

I sharmotas troll plx password i login today and cant remember pass! Help plx quick plx! Send msg to sharmotas troll / thais quick! Plx! Again! Plx! Plx! I paiiii!!!

Everyone here is sitting on atleast 5 200+ chars while this guy is trying to get his lost ~170Mage back. Prolly the only char he ever had here...

Ridiculous..

Everyone here is sitting on atleast 5 200+ chars while this guy is trying to get his lost ~170Mage back. Prolly the only char he ever had here...

Ridiculous..

And someone is sitting at the forum pressing f5 every second
Ridiculous..

I is renacashi i power abuse u all send 1kk to Ishhy/thais or die

Oh my god. OTLand/Softcores staff aren't stupid..If you forgot it try to rember it. So... See ya..

Back