• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Hani, please read.

Seboool

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello, remember the first ShadowCores anniversary contest? I placed second in the contest and received some items. Now I changed my name and the name which is written (by GM Hani) on the items I received, is my old name :s
That's why I want to ask if you could change the description of the items I received. Please answer to this thread and maybe I can send you the items for change or just catch you in-game? :p

Character: Closet Monkey - ShadowCores

Name: Closet Monkey
Former Name: Dhrutex

19:18 You see an anniversary backpack (Vol:15).
It weighs 130.74 oz.
Awarded to Dhrutex on ShadowCores one year anniversary.

19:19 You see an anniversary cake.
It weighs 5.00 oz.
It was created by the finest bakers for the celebration of ShadowCores one year anniversary. Awarded to Dhrutex.

19:19 You see a silver medal.
It weighs 12.20 oz.
and in it:
Awarded to Dhrutex for placing second in the ShadowCores anniversary event!

19:20 You see Firlefanz.
It weighs 10.00 oz.
Awarded to Dhrutex on ShadowCores one year anniversary.

I think it's all :)

Last edited:
you'r not dhrutex u just want the contest items to be in your name, GM please dont change since he sold his account and now took it back.

Either it is the shit Neokiddo is saying or it is that you were afraid of being sneaked while being away when Calar said the he would never ever lever mever gever return to this OT again and when he lied and came back you knew that you would have a good team behind your back and changed name back?

Flandie is that the charlover? that was afraid of taking skull? ahh i think i know him.....

Flandie is that the charlover? that was afraid of taking skull? ahh i think i know him.....

You know that you are probably the most pathetic lil twat on this ot?

One day you sit and QQ to me that I can't act normal and have a good convo with you and when stuff doesn't go your way and I get your rp jailed (Even if I didn't even know that you were botting, I just wrote to Hani that you were botting afk without knowing shit) you get assmad the next day and going to try and act as a troll? Dude, look at yourself.

"hsuduhsd u nat tajk skal heheh churlavor!!!" If you just knew what were happening then you wouldn't write shit. Call me charlover or what zé fuck you want but I wont care anymore because seriously, who should even give a fuck when a twat calls you something? Keep pingponging ventrilos with Gym koks and other enemies. That is the way you do and btw, keep lying more :) You're such a wonderful little twat <3

With aaaa looooot of love,
Flandie for President o/

@up
I can pingponging you lol
Flandiezor ?
This retard from trade ?
I don't know

Check my Former Name you idiots:

Character: Closet Monkey - ShadowCores

And no I never sold my account, my brother played with my character when I played on telania, so I always had access to my character on ShadowCores, my brother only changed the name ;)

you'r not dhrutex u just want the contest items to be in your name, GM please dont change since he sold his account and now took it back

yes I'm not Dhrutex, my brother is & my character name was Dhrutex so it's none of your fucking business, go troll some other threads.

Either it is the shit Neokiddo is saying or it is that you were afraid of being sneaked while being away when Calar said the he would never ever lever mever gever return to this OT again and when he lied and came back you knew that you would have a good team behind your back and changed name back?

like I said, when I played on telania my brother asked me whether he can play on my character on ShadowCores, I said ok, he changed the name but he didn't changed the password so I always had access to it and when we(Wipe Again) came back to ShadowCores, I just took my character back so it was always my account(the password was never changed). I won the contest with the name Dhrutex because I couldn't change my name without waiting time of 2 weeks but now I want the description to be changed & last but not least @Flandie: KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SOKAOKSSKAKSAPSKAPSKAPSKAPSKPA who is the charlover here? I am afraid to be sneaked? AHAHAHHA good joke, if I would care of your biggest shit noob team who is afraid to take a war mode, I would be level ~200, but you are even scared of taking skull, so also for you: go troll other threads since you're acting like a 12 years old kid who is searching for some attention on forum because you don't get enough in your real life.

Peace.

- - - Updated - - -

+1 for this man
wylewolwelowany majczal o kulwa mac so ty tu lobisz na tym folum? tibiacams sie znudzilo? spieldalaj tam skad przyszedles

Calar Is Back Army unite! Gogogogogogogogog Decepticons unite!ogogogogogogogogog Auto bots unite Gogogogogogogogogogogog!

ye, all you can answer are your nonsense posts about which no one is caring

Calar Is Back Army unite! Gogogogogogogogog Decepticons unite!ogogogogogogogogog Auto bots unite Gogogogogogogogogogogog!

Picipong ?
Leave this thead, this server and learn a little culture from parents.
But if you don't have family its your problem.
Now please shut up stupid drako parcel who was born in depo goroma.

Picipong ?
Leave this thead, this server and learn a little culture from parents.
But if you don't have family its your problem.
Now please shut up stupid drako parcel who was born in depo goroma.

What the fuck did you just write? "Learn a little culture from parents" "if u dant hef famirrryyyy it ezzz joo problemo" "stupeedh draku parcel who was burn in da depo of almighty goroma" zeFUQ?

What the fuck did you just write? "Learn a little culture from parents" "if u dant hef famirrryyyy it ezzz joo problemo" "stupeedh draku parcel who was burn in da depo of almighty goroma" zeFUQ?

again. why don't you just shut up you idiot?
the thread was not adressed to you, was it?

Last edited:
WHY U ARE CALLING EVERYONE AROUND CHARLOVER SINCE U ARE FUCKING BEGGING GM TO RENAME FREAKING ITEM TO UR NEW NAME? WHO THE FUCK U ARE ?
Hani ignore this RPG player :(

WHY U ARE CALLING EVERYONE AROUND CHARLOVER SINCE U ARE FUCKING BEGGING GM TO RENAME FREAKING ITEM TO UR NEW NAME? WHO THE FUCK U ARE ?
Hani ignore this RPG player :(

because my name isn't Dhrutex now? maybe that's why? ^^ if you want to know what a charlover is, ask Flandie Backline aka trolling all threads with nonsense posts

Back