• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM jailed me without saying nothing

dariumartins

Reaction score
2n1rpqs.png

as u can see, i was boting but i was in front of pc
i have alarm with all gm names and for messages of anyone
some gm that i dont know who just jailed me without asking if i was botting or shit
is this fair?

i dont said i want to be a gm
and in this ot its legal to use bot if u are not away
and i wasnt away but he just jailed me without asking

How could you be paying attention to 3 characters at the same time?

i was boting, but i have ALARM if someone comes on my screen or if msgs me, and as u can see there is no message from a gm on my local chat

You really shouldn't be a GM if you can't recognize a bot.

i made a script.
its stop says "WTF GM?!" then runs to a point were no monsters are(Cavebot and other modules stopped) and if the Gm comes again it says "what you want from me? did i do something bad? :("

Simple things ... i could even add "2+1?" things to it to make it more safe...

Just saying yo know... nothing is impossibel longer from that bot side...

i made a script.
its stop says "WTF GM?!" then runs to a point were no monsters are(Cavebot and other modules stopped) and if the Gm comes again it says "what you want from me? did i do something bad? :("

Oh, believe me, players don't move like bots.

i made a script.

Your bot could never win anyway. If he asks you to multiply 47+6 and you don't answer with the correct number, he knows it anyway.

They have jailed you beacuse you botted your char all the time. Next time they will give you ban warning Iæm sure just like they did to Yosef

Your bot could never win anyway. If he asks you to multiply 47+6 and you don't answer with the correct number, he knows it anyway.

i never said that i could win agenst it... just make it less looking like a robot is playing

I have found the logic in this...

If you say nothing, even after getting jailed what will happen? YOU'LL STAY ON JAIL BOB!
If you say something seconds after getting jailed what will happen? they notice you were there even if they didn't speak to you before getting jailed.

Guys 90% of you guys are shitting about botters, and im sure you guys use it too. so grow up fellaz lmao

Back