• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Kornholijo Abuse

Kornholijo your a corrupt gm get the fuck out its a game you shouldnt abuse this shit its pathetic i was sitting in dp of thais when blain popped up and theres no other way he could have gotten in there. your just pissed he killed your or was going to. and mc is not aloud at any cost the hoster has a programm that if u login 2-5 chars on the same ip you get auto banned its to prevent mage bombing

1. less video games, more english class
2. yes he will kill me with his whole guild after failing alone, but I can be long gone before that
3. staff members are allowed to MC
4. you don't know how anti-magebomb works, so shhhh
5. his fault for logging off

go back to 4chan

Pwned xD

And Kornholijo isn't corrupt at all, it's just rumours. He punished one player and at ONCE all players punished him for no reason? Kinda weird right?

Just how rumors work ;)

wtf so gms are the only people to use mc thats complete bull shit thats not following your own rules thats funny second of all i know how the auto detect thingy works because vanderlay and talaturen explained in a thread on softcores. what are you talking about more english class and less video game when your a gm on a server and a Administrator for otland as a job garbage. so are you also saying that you have elfbot speedhack that you can get away?

Last edited:
wtf so gms are the only people to use mc thats complete bull shit
why do you need to use mc?

second of all i know how the auto detect thingy works because vanderlay and talaturen explained in a thread on softcores.

apparently you don't.

what are you talking about more english class and less video

go learn some grammar

when your a gm on a server and a Administrator for otland as a job garbage. so are you also saying that you have elfbot speedhack that you can get away?

I barely understand that

so are you also saying that you have elfbot speedhack that you can get away?

1. who would pay for elfbot? (maybe retards like you :D)
2. speedhacks have not existed for some years now
3. there are basically no cheats for the linux version of the client

ziaroth is sucking your dick whihc is funny and explain to me how im getting pwned when all the gm is doing is saying random shit he doesnt explain any of it. apparently you have elfbot since u know what the speedhack is. explain what part i need to learn grammer on. and ask yourself that question why do you need to use mc? breaking the rules but you can do that since your gm cause if you get banned you can unban and yes i do know about the auto detect i know the hoster very well i have on my msn. just explain the shit kaj whatever your name is.

ziaroth i already told you, you have like 1700 posts haha

ziaroth is sucking your dick whihc is funny and explain to me how im getting pwned when all the gm is doing is saying random shit he doesnt explain any of it. apparently you have elfbot since u know what the speedhack is. explain what part i need to learn grammer on. and ask yourself that question why do you need to use mc? breaking the rules but you can do that since your gm cause if you get banned you can unban and yes i do know about the auto detect i know the hoster very well i have on my msn. just explain the shit kaj whatever your name is.

ziaroth i already told you, you have like 1700 posts haha

written in your style:

HEY U FAGET I FAIL BIG TIME ND LYKE LOL ALL THINK I NOBO BUT I STIL NOT GIVED UP BECAUS LIKE U NO I HAVE BEAST GRAMER I GRAMER NAZI ND LIEKE SPIDEHAKS ARE WAT ELFBOT PPL MAKEds!!!11 ELFBOt IS SO UNIQUE LOL ALL FETUR IS NOT FOUNDED IN ANY OTHER BOTY AND LOL IKE I NO HOSTER VERY WELL CUZ I HAVE HE ON MSN and LIKE lOL I HAVE BIL GATES ON MSN TOO SO I NO HIM VRY WELL LIKE LOL!!!! ND LIEK I NEED MC SO I CAN MAKE MAGEBOMB!!!!!! ALSO ZIRAOTHED HAS 1050 POSTS BUT I CANT READ NUMBRS SO I THINK ITST 1878 LOl!!!!!!!! :huh::huh::huh:

oh sorry i dont look at it exaclty my bad but ok. second of all you still havnt explained what i asked hmm i wonder why. i also wouldnt pay for dumb shit like whatever the fuck program you use for mage bombing im sure you know. your also wasting space saying dumb shit like that when your an administrator. when my post in here are asking you questions that you apparently dont want to answer for some odd reasons

when my post in here are asking you questions that you apparently dont want to answer for some odd reasons

Why don't I need to use MC?

oi also wouldnt pay for dumb shit like whatever the fuck program you use for mage bombing im sure you know.

1. I don't "magebomb"
2. I have written better bots than those VB6 bot kiddies

your also wasting space saying dumb shit like that when your an administrator.

You have wasted:

1. Few kb's of DB storage with your useless posts
  2. 2 hours of my time:

• laughing at your stupid and useless posts - 100 minutes
  • thinking what to write - 5 seconds
  • writing replies to your stupid posts - 2 min. 55 sec.
  • laughing from your idiocy - 17 minutes

how are my posts waste space thats cute considering there all asking questions about the the actual thread is about when u make a post for some stupid reason like a paragraph of useless information. Guess your the no life making bots having a job on otland nice or not

go play some more team fortress 2 and post your stats as your signature its funny seeing how much of a loser you are. well i gtg i have hockey practice cya

coding > 24/7 playing tibia + smoking weed

ps: cry more about my stats
pps: edit your posts instead of making new ones ^^

Back