• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm Laggggs As Hell !!!!

007hitman

Reaction score
Sup Gms

After update all of my team mates have lags for like 1 second or more every 10 seconds :p in battle this thing has a bad impact on the running etc...

I also have lags , I tried it on other ots and works perfectly can u help ??

Sup Gms

After update all of my team mates have lags for like 1 second or more every 10 seconds :p in battle this thing has a bad impact on the running etc...

I also have lags , I tried it on other ots and works perfectly can u help ??

i've had this same lag all day today it sux

I checked it our earlier, but couldn't see anything that would've caused lags.

I checked it our earlier, but couldn't see anything that would've caused lags.

same lags today as yesterday, 1-3 sec freezes every 10-15 seconds, and please don't give me bullshit about it's my net, i can log into real tibia and have 0 lag but when i log into shadowcores i have these lags, please fix your server

Just noticed that I got laggs aswell. Can log into rl tibia and play all other games without laggs, but when i play on shadowcores i noticed I got quite ennoying laggs.

Same here!! I lagg like every 3 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

Please fix the lagg? Must be the most important thing to do right now... This update really sucked big time

You guys should change internet provider or something, there aren't any laggs on shadowcores :).

2vlwef6.jpg

You guys should change internet provider or something, there aren't any laggs on shadowcores :).

Well its not really our foult since everything was fine until latest update... So i dont think it has anything to do with internet providers...

Yeah tons of internet providers all over the world got the same problem at the same time as the new tibia update came.

Stupid fuck, gtfo.

Im not crying at all, actually been lvling and waring with the laggs.

And you call me a kiddo and then comes up with that insult, whos the real kid man?

I've been experiencing lags over the past days too. However, it doesn't seem to be related to the update. It seems more like a network related issue caused by the data center or somewhere between us who are experiencing the lag and the data center, which is why many players experience no lag at all (because their packets are sent in a different route). I will be contacting the data center to have them look into this and I will keep you updated in this thread when I know more.

I've been experiencing lags over the past days too. However, it doesn't seem to be related to the update. It seems more like a network related issue caused by the data center or somewhere between us who are experiencing the lag and the data center, which is why many players experience no lag at all (because their packets are sent in a different route). I will be contacting the data center to have them look into this and I will keep you updated in this thread when I know more.

third day of lags and your here to fix this shit.

Did anyone has a thought that the new client may cause the laggs ? before the update I didn't had any laggs but after sometimes I got massive lag attacks and it's really annoying.

Back