• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gm look fast as fuck

hahahaha i saw lots of post of hunt site trap and i never saw a gm punishing them lol

If there's no protection zone ... kill them. It's a PVP server for a reason. < GM response.

All the "entrances" are 1 sqm square wide so it's easy to block it.. Simple solution would be just change the entrances... I mean change those green gooey doors ( :D ) into wider 3 sqm entrances. @Mark @Hani

All the "entrances" are 1 sqm square wide so it's easy to block it.. Simple solution would be just change the entrances... I mean change those green gooey doors ( :D ) into wider 3 sqm entrances. @Mark @Hani

h0l6.jpg

Thom are u playing?

im just online and look to go to deletad ppl who block and bot. but they dont care about that. but for sure if i start to block of with some of my eks on shadow they will be deletad in like 10 min or faster

im just online and look to go to deletad ppl who block and bot. but they dont care about that. but for sure if i start to block of with some of my eks on shadow they will be deletad in like 10 min or faster

Sure they care about it but staff is very busy and can't take care of eve
rything + my solution would solve this problem and no1 will have to useless posts like this one ;)

Back