• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ gm mark gm hani and siramix

Tali

loyal to few
Reaction score
this is like 100th tme they do this:\
mcvg45.png

wow really sirmax hani some gm gonna do somthing about this u delet thom but dont do shit about this wow really

13 minutes after thread was posted, none of them are online.

They use the chars so their mains can lose pz and log off. Honestly, it's extremely frustrating that they haven't been punished yet, but we will try to report it at a better time so you can see.

We killed the ones right there we broke it because they had less people this time usually many more as you could see in the other posts, but the chars that had upstairs they logged them out while we broke defense, i can give you names of the chars that were upstairs but i was only able to see 3 with level spy and one of em we were able to kill because he wasnt logged out in time.

as mark said
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.
and as creon said
They use the chars so their mains can lose pz and log off. - its not illegal to block off if pvp situation
kkthxbb

You know damn well it wasnt a pvp situation you had your bots set up right above i saw you on level spy along with edgar and your other char Erwebox the beast also Reymongar but he didnt get to log out=dedek dont try and make it seem like you guys werent doing anything wrong your ek is kokada mix and he was blocking while two more of your chars were upstairs, mcing 3 chars 1 blocking and two upstairs ready to exp sounds illegal to me

2cokmma.png

this pictures from 9/13 which would make this the fourth screenshot i just found this screenshot now or i would of posted it before...

dink lvl 300+ed cant even afford ssa

DONT KNOW!!!

hahaha no cause i have life, i stay 1 hour max on computer...i enter this forum 5 in 5 days and u stay on it 24 hrs...hhaha
and no, i cant afford ssa ;)...i'm looser on tibia sry :(
and still if u played lvl 400 with 10 bp ssa would be worse than me playing a 200 with naked char, so shut up

Back