• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Mark & GM Hani..

Djfit

Reaction score
My char is bugged, if you can speak to me ingame, can't fix it I was asking for help in 'Help Channel' but they don't know what to do !!

How is it bugged, and when did you write in Help?

Any GM if you could concact me in game, I have found bug which can make "money" I wont write it down here because all others peoeple will do it..
I didn't do it I just found it by accidenct..

My Name is :Djfit.

I think I got buged char if you can please write to me in OT my name is : Djfit :.

Uhm, yeah. Exploit and bugged character, why do you want to waste the time of precious people?

That one about money I've spoke to GM Mark..

This one is on my MS I can't sell or buy items in market, also if I want to buy potions or something from NPC I can't buy it, they don't sell it to me ;3..

I'll be on my laptop tomorrow so I can give you my pass or something so you can check it.
I could give it to you but I make it abc123e3 and others so no one can hack me.

You never need to post your password/account number to one of the support/custom service on an developed Open-Tibia server or any other game? Havent you learn that from all the years you've played tibia, ooooh gosh. I am pretty sure YOu just need to give Tala your name and then he'll clue out everything else.

Does it only happen on that character? I don't need the account data, but I need the character name.

Yes its only one character but anyway I made another ms, some one said it was a bug with client but my others chars was okay..

Anyway got another ms ;3

Cool that you got new character but let Talaturen know anyway about your old character name, so he can try to fix it.
(Maybe you need the old character someday so that's why).

i had the same problem, and it got solved when i installed 9.8 idk :S
now market works fine again for me

According to my math it's not the character in that case, probably some minor misstypes or something in the market script. However, let the content developers check this up and they will most likely find something to solve this. :)

Back