• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm Mark

mairco

Reaction score
Can You Solve The lag men in servers like titania mi cnnect always benn in green in your server i was lagued im user from venezuela, please host in usa they has best connect in dedicate server to all players i was lvl 200 and 171 if u can consederate that i will be happy with u and a loot of latin american players

Can You Solve The lag men in servers like titania mi cnnect always benn in green in your server i was lagued im user from venezuela, please host in usa they has best connect in dedicate server to all players i was lvl 200 and 171 if u can consederate that i will be happy with u and a loot of latin american players

Your telling me that Mark actually can loot latin american players? Ohboy, thats offensive :3

Get a proxy server.

If we host in USA, most players from Europe will experience lags. We're not moving ShadowCores from Europe, but perhaps we'll start more servers in the future and one of them might be located in the US.

If we host in USA, most players from Europe will experience lags. We're not moving ShadowCores from Europe, but perhaps we'll start more servers in the future and one of them might be located in the US.

I hope a new "Icechaw" in Europe and maybe a same server just located in the US..

I'm from Chile (In South America) and yes i can play with 500 player online but when the server gets like 600-700 for me is impossible to play.

Mark, if you guys start new servers, there's going to be an option to move my shadowcores char to the new server, like real tibia?

Back