• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Mark

Krize Rules

Reaction score
Beforehand a big hello to all the technical equipment of shadowcores, I turn to the estimated game master Mark to indicate that my team was penalized them unfairly by reason of blocking access to a spawn, the reason for the block is for the action war, ie we were in compliance with the regulations in their entirety according marks the eighth paragraph of Section rules "Gameplay" which states:

"Interesting note: There is an exception for this rule During guild wars, if teams choose to block off an area as a defense May They do so Upon reports acerca players blocking off areas, a gamemaster will judge if it is Considered a defense battle. or Violation of this rule. "

For that reason appreciate the members of Shadowcores disband the sanction of my team because they don't broken any rules not reflected on the website.

Greetings!

Krize Soul~

I highly doubt that they didn't at least look what is going on and go invisible behind you to see if you are actually in war or blocking to exp.

Back