• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM or GOD please reply ^^

spiddalidda

Reaction score
I have proof that Why is using paralyze script, if i upload. Do u have reason to bann then? ^^ oh forgot to mention its a cam TIBIACAMTV movie

Last edited:
If that's the case, shut the server off-line. Everyone would be banned/deleted.

So what is your so called 'proof' then lol. Is this is illegal bann everyone, what's more important: bann Renacashi for cavebotting lol

I will only upload if its nessecary, And if you can prove he is botting thye might bann him u naab

lol then u should bann all on this server cuz everone is using it .... so stop even try:thumbup:

I hate that every1 is using the crack haha the poor dudes who cant afford to buy it lol ,;P

Actually, someone bought my lv 66 ek for elf ;d

auto paralyze can be used in any bot just like tibiaauto etc and scripts for ng and blackd people who think only elfbot is not known to be bot world xD

ye you right, how to enable elfbot paralyze script isnt hard xD

I guess there will be no banishments for using auto healing and paralyze script, cause everyone who's fighting including me is using it.

Back