• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm pls take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit890

Reaction score
HELLO
NewPicture005.jpg

i m ank lvl 222 ms i was tricked by Shosan and Niklas Soderlund at thais promotions downstairs he puts a fire bomb on the ground and i put the poison bomb on the ground and suddenly he logs on 3 low lvl chars and get me red skulled and i lost around
12kk equipment and supplies n stuff please look into this since ...........(Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb) Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an an instant deletion of all accounts involved.)

U can even see my list death list only 3 chars with lvl 8

please kindly see to it

thanks and regards

ank
222 ms

Last edited:
Wrong board. This whole forum isnt for shadow/lunar... You need to take it up on the repective boards on this forum.

hello sir well i m kind of new could u tell me where should i post it?

LMFAO!!! That dude is brilliant. That's the most well played trollface move I've ever heard of. I gotta give him props and tip my hat.

28i18d3.png

All accounts matching Niklas Soderlund's IP-address are now deleted. Thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back