• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm Read This~

Sabahudin

Reaction score
Im not abuser and I dident abuse "bug" i bought exp scrolls in the game paid the fair.So I think that you need to give back me my lvls and other my friends.

Im not abuser and I dident abuse "bug" i bought exp scrolls in the game paid the fair.So I think that you need to give back me my lvls and other my friends.

ye same with me lol i actually called not " smsed " and u delelted it... ._.

Contact DaoPay, if this is true they will mail us and let us know that you were charged at a normal price and then we will return your exp scrolls.

I think he means that he Bought scrolls for ingame money, just like i did and then we got reset to lower levels, thou we were not the ones abusing the bug.

I think he means that he Bought scrolls for ingame money, just like i did and then we got reset to lower levels, thou we were not the ones abusing the bug.

But you can still cry us a river.

Ye I bought spells for ingame money paid 15kk each of them so I think that will be good if u gimme back like to Cassius

Back