• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Richux = Scammer

Then he should give him level 415 back and 3 exp scrolls, case closed!

Next subject #874 Car theft.

well you're the one who donated and i believe you have to agree to Terms and Agreements before making the payment. So therefore no one gives a fuck about how much euro you lost. The fact is, you didn't read the fucking terms on which you agree.

well you're the one who donated and i believe you have to agree to Terms and Agreements before making the payment. So therefore no one gives a fuck about how much euro you lost. The fact is, you didn't read the fucking terms on which you agree.

Start writing when you know something about it, noob..

He stole my experience scrolls, I did not donate for them. My friend did and I just gave him stuff on other ots to get them here.

THERE I'VE DONATED, and Richux gave me the possibility to use scroll, atleast he lost a few players.. I'm happy about it now cuz I hope he realize he did wrong. I fucked up aswell, I could have lowered my double click haste before I did it.

Ok, first of all, he didn't donate to get those scrolls, the same as dragon scale legs and golden helmet(which I had to remove) he bought them for in-game cash from the guy who abused auction system bug and had tons of them. That's already enough for final warning.

Secondly, yes, we had deal, that if he tracks Darashia desert I will allow him to use 1 experience scroll. So, after he tracked it, I removed limit for experience scrolls for 20 seconds so he could use it. And what did he do? He instantly used all those those 4 or 5 exp scrolls in his backpack and ran away in hope, that I am so dumb to not notice that. So I simply blocked his account and character for a while and removed his level. Yes, it's my fault that I was too lazy and did not calculate correct HP and MP for his level, however, I don't feel any need of doing so.

You donated your time by doing something for me and I did what I promised I will. It's your fault you screwed up everything by wanting to take more than it was allowed. You will not get back any experience scrolls, your HP/MP is close to normal, so I will not change them back too. And next time I will catch you violating rules you will be instantly deleted.

have fun!

Back