• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Richux = Scammer

Ok, first of all, he didn't donate to get those scrolls, the same as dragon scale legs and golden helmet(which I had to remove) he bought them for in-game cash from the guy who abused auction system bug and had tons of them. That's already enough for final warning.

Secondly, yes, we had deal, that if he tracks Darashia desert I will allow him to use 1 experience scroll. So, after he tracked it, I removed limit for experience scrolls for 20 seconds so he could use it. And what did he do? He instantly used all those those 4 or 5 exp scrolls in his backpack and ran away in hope, that I am so dumb to not notice that. So I simply blocked his account and character for a while and removed his level. Yes, it's my fault that I was too lazy and did not calculate correct HP and MP for his level, however, I don't feel any need of doing so.

You donated your time by doing something for me and I did what I promised I will. It's your fault you screwed up everything by wanting to take more than it was allowed. You will not get back any experience scrolls, your HP/MP is close to normal, so I will not change them back too. And next time I will catch you violating rules you will be instantly deleted.

have fun!

-
1. I didn't buy at Tibera, because I can't sms(text), only call from phone, so I did that on other OT for my friend, and he SMS on Tibera for me.

So yes, you can say that I did donate, because you got the money..
-
2. I DID NOT have those auction bugs stuff, I got a Golden Helmet in game for free, and nothing else.. I DID NOT BUG ABUSE, I told you about who did it, so you could check acc/pw and remove the items.
-
3. First the server lagged, so I clicked an extra time on the scroll, used 2 and I thought, w/e and used the rest.. I didn't even think you would get mad because, you never do, since we were friends.. I just thought you would give back my scrolls, give the levels and correct hp, mana.. NOT BAN ME AND KEEP IT!

4. I DID NOT RUN AWAY BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET AWAY WITH IT! But YOU made invisible, so I thought you might teleport yourself to temple, then you wrote 'you idiot' and stuff, so I knew you were nearby.
--

I know you lost a few players, some because they got hacked, but a few said Solve this with Richux and i'll play..

So that's how it is, want to solve it? Fine, give me all back, even the scroll for tracking because I did it.. You shouldn't keep it, it doesn't keep the donators playing..
-
You got THREE choices.
1. You can give me 4 Experience Scrolls, and my original HP/MP.
2. You can give me 3 Experience Scrolls, level 415 and original HP/MP for that.
3. You can pretend everything is fine as it is, loose money, because I don't think players will donate so much more again, <atleast not my rls>..
And you will loose players..

Wanna chat in private?
Unblock me on msn then..

btw, [ I did not have DSL ]

Last edited:
I know how to write, lol.. Just couldn't because I didn't have money on my cell, did from homephone..

Back