• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Talaturen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paaaaain

Reaction score
Lmao wtf? :eek: I was exping behes and got banned like, 3 mins ago. I was ignoring pm. What the hell? :mad: GM Talaturen you fag unbann me.

/Bedje

Nice, I got tired of botting on my knight. Finally someone did something about it! I might stop botting now :D

Lmao, I didn't even bot you idiots. Read what I wrote, or tell your mom to pay a private english teacher :D

Lmao, I didn't even bot you idiots. Read what I wrote, or tell your mom to pay a private english teacher :D
When you attitude is better come and complain on the forums.

Thread closed.

Lmao wtf? :eek: I was exping behes and got banned like, 3 mins ago. I was ignoring pm. What the hell? :mad: GM Talaturen you fag unbann me.

/Bedje

I didn't send you any PM. I teleported you to me several times and asked you some questions in default. But you were just running away to your cavebot waypoints. You fail at making up excuses, fag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom