• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@GM Tertius

k3v1n

PvP God
Reaction score
You should reopen my thread.

@ GM Archez

You stated the posts were getting off-topic.
How about you guys put some effort into it then?
I've been deleted for approximately 2 weeks and Vanderlay agreed I shouldnt get deleted.
He also said he would talk to Talaturen which he obviously hasn't done that so I will just keep posting untill he bothers?

No one reads that thread anyway, if you've talked about this Vanderlay before please take it with him in private.

If nobody reads it how come it had so many posts?
And I did take it with him in private but he didn't care to much although he agreed so I'll just keep bumpin threads like this till someone puts in some effort.

Ooo Lovheim own3d by Flashback

Okey.. I don't know what happend, but you're deleted for some reason, why are you then making useless threads on the forum instead of messageing the gamemaster who deleted you in private, IF he want to undelete you he will do it, and if he doesn't want, your character will be lost, what's the big deal? Just message him and ask for forgiveness, well if he is in a great mode you will probably be lucky ; )

Back