• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm time to fix ur server????

Kaaat

Reaction score
Ur server is crashing every day now. and that means hours of hours rollback. can u maybe start look at it instead of ignorin it.... ur server is going down and u know it dont u?.. if u still want u server been up running u should take a look at it next time, cuz ppl will leave belive me.

/stop complain.
Make a better server if you are so good.

Lol am i sayin its a bad server?? iam just tellin him to look it up cuz the server will go down if it continue? lol if cant come with any better just stfu. we are the palyers we are suppose to complain to make it better u retard.

If he resets all accounts, Players would go crazy...

and fix some people on the server aswell learn them how to make wars and being good players instead of bein sad all the time. Because all high lvls are getting retired and all the lvl 150~'s are just a bunch of retards who don't know how to make OB or make wars. thats what i think about the server now. THE HOLE SERVER IS RETIRED,

Yeah delete that warcore bullshit and make softcores 2!

I am sure they are working on it.

I have better idea, delete all accounts which have not been logged in for some time :p, or delete all 1-8lvls

Back