• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm time to fix ur server????

I agree on making on making a Softcores 2 or atleast something really close to it and delete warcore its pointless. If you would make a new server make it with no donations so it actually challenges people instead of it a race on who has the more money to scroll up or having a knight that can hit 1.5k with his melee pvm, or atleast take out scrolls on your new server. Applez i think softcores has enough money to put it dedicated :p. Its untouchable as is without ever getting ddos attacks or getting pinged. I mean you already screwed people over on softcores by getting there houses cleared and then one of them showing pictures of both houses but yet you still dont do anything about is just pathetic.

Funny how the server starts to go bad we theres a new person on the crew (not to mention any names) but they know who they are.

Back