• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@GM Vinnie?

brian95

RAGE VALLEY ONE AND ONLY
Reaction score
I was watching movie while I was at comp, was botting ofc, GM Vinnie came and asked me if im there, I didnt notice the msg, 1 minute after I told him that I was watching movie that just ended, and he logged off. Seriously?

2eusfhk.png

29ffjn5.png

*LOGS OFF*

and Im using OnTopReplica program to see if everything is ok.
sdzc4g.png

So, he came to you and asked if you were botting...
Did you reply? Nope. Therefore, you got sent to jail.

It's a simple concept to understand - Don't afk bot.

So, he came to you and asked if you were botting...
Did you reply? Nope. Therefore, you got sent to jail.

It's a simple concept to understand - Don't afk bot.

ex. so I cant even go piss, cause I wont answer 1 min and Ill get jailed, logic :((((((((

@topic
i37yn4.png

Last edited:
Yes, you can't go piss with bot running. Pause your bot, go afk. Rules are rules, learn from it now that you got jailed. It's even less than 7 hours until you're out. People are complaining that lots of players are AFK botting and that the jail time is not enough, and the botters complain about an average of 12 hours in jail to learn their lesson... Please learn from it and you won't end up there again, if you're not truly AFK then enable some alarm on your bot so you can respond when we check you!

Yes, you can't go piss with bot running. Pause your bot, go afk. Rules are rules, learn from it now that you got jailed. It's even less than 7 hours until you're out. People are complaining that lots of players are AFK botting and that the jail time is not enough, and the botters complain about an average of 12 hours in jail to learn their lesson... Please learn from it and you won't end up there again, if you're not truly AFK then enable some alarm on your bot so you can respond when we check you!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

good that Jail is the only punishment :)
<3

Last edited:

omg talaturen is a nice gm

Straight facts on!
Baby baby! That's riiiiight

Back
Top Bottom