• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@GMs about Ferumbras

Decoy

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Twitch
damodredtv
YouTube
CBDingen
Can you spawn more Ferumbras? Cause when ferumbras spawned today it turned into a really nice fight on Goroma before and after Ferumbras died ^_^

5 in a defense and 20 brs trying to kill us but fail. We gather and kill em. SI is fun

yes decoy gm spawn ferumbrass for war damn you're retarded...

rpg on war ot...who is retarded?

And I understand you are a little kid so your brain isn't fully developed by try to use a little bit of logic and you will probably understand he was being sarcastic since nobody will fight us. Understand?

And I understand you are a little kid so your brain isn't fully developed by try to use a little bit of logic and you will probably understand he was being sarcastic since nobody will fight us. Understand?
where did i say rpg in that sentence maybe you shoudl check your eyes ? good job random :)

You can't fight 50 brs lvl 300+ on level 200's, so rpg is necessary.

where did i say rpg in that sentence maybe you shoudl check your eyes ? good job random :)

are u dumb or a troll?

- - - Updated - - -

You can't fight 50 brs lvl 300+ on level 200's, so rpg is necessary.

actually you can very easily. However we saw your guy's pvp skill when you tried to box us at dragons in ank. So for you guys yeah you prob can't beat the brs with lvls or not

Im smart. two plus two is four. When the only thing that will give my guild a good fun battle is a Ferumbras spawning I'd like to see more spawns.
But your obviously a random rpg player and don't see fun in battles/war and only trolls on forum.
Keep being an ingnorant douche I will just laugh at it.

tali pk on thais food shop and makes movie about it

yep yep yep yep dont expect too much from him

MAKE LIKE REAL TIBIA WHICH 40 PPLS GO KILL FERUMBRAS ALL CAN TAKE FERU HAT and full loot and others bosses like Morgaroth or something on real tibia is now "the all players will take loot from ferumbras then if 40 ppls is going kill ferumbras all will take ferumbras hat = 40 ferumbras hat from CHEST

This is quest or something u will know more about it

MAKE LIKE REAL TIBIA WHICH 40 PPLS GO KILL FERUMBRAS ALL CAN TAKE FERU HAT and full loot and others bosses like Morgaroth or something on real tibia is now "the all players will take loot from ferumbras then if 40 ppls is going kill ferumbras all will take ferumbras hat = 40 ferumbras hat from CHEST

This is quest or something u will know more about it
Are you brain retarded ?

Decoy we need wait for dino to open vent its smth bugged

Back