• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@GM's about Twinforce

Aggrostylah

Reaction score
I heard Twinforce will be closed this or next week, is it true? <_< I hope not, because the server is great :eek:

Please don't close it!

Waiting for response...

Yours,
Daniel

Get more players then mabye they wont ;p

Last edited:
As long as there is enough money from donations to pay the server costs, we won't close it.

The server has just been going downhill for a while...I remember when 100 ppl would be online easily. Then before the server crash it went down to 60-70 people. I think after the server crash (that lasted a couple of days) a lot of people thought it went off and didn't bother coming back. So as you can see now there is only about 20 ppl online..

I think what you gotta do is give it some time to recover and see what happens. You can't expect everyone to come back but you know as well as I do that 20 people can be 200 very easily

anyhow, thats my 2 cents

@Feloth, during the crash you said you were working on some updates/quests/addons, mind telling us what you guys did exactly?

peace

No, you cant do that!!
Wtf!!! Ive spend massive times on it, i got house and i lvoe this server!
Dude stop that! Thats not right!

No, you cant do that!!
Wtf!!! Ive spend massive times on it, i got house and i lvoe this server!
Dude stop that! Thats not right!

Well, it wasn't right when they closed Thunderfall either. I just loved that ot, I had made such an effort there lol.

The server is getting more players by the day ;]

won't take long before we get back to triple digit numbers

You "GMS" Just need to work on the server and add more stuff to it. There is a "Lots" of server that has the same shit as TwinForce... Add some more hunting spots, Events, Anything to bring people to the server. I mean come on you guys have Tala the maker of the OT. I'm sure you guys can think of some great scrips and shit...

Wow, That is horrible. Didn't know it was that horrible... I can MC and other can to and make a difference? :D

maybe try that effort in real tibia? or in real life? im sure they wont close ur server in real life :p

thunderfall is the echo of a distant time..

maybe try that effort in real tibia? or in real life? im sure they wont close ur server in real life :p

thunderfall is the echo of a distant time..

Well, who said I haven't made a success in real tibia? ;)
And real life, haha! Hmm, I don't have to make an effort there, because I'm already satisfied with what I have :)

Back
Top Bottom