• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Gms (again)

Go buy 75 Points and undelete ur character and stop using a bot!

dude ur friend got criminal record wfor killing many pll i think u wont get deleted in here for that, i even think that banned for player killing dosnt have nothing to do with cheating

dude ur friend got criminal record wfor killing many pll i think u wont get deleted in here for that, i even think that banned for player killing dosnt have nothing to do with cheating

Thats not my point, it just shows that hes criminal record is there , but my list was clean and I got deleted without having a deletion varning

Thats not my point, it just shows that hes criminal record is there , but my list was clean and I got deleted without having a deletion varning

This was because you got a final warning before the criminal record was added to the webpage which was not more then a week ago.

Are you still whining about your deletion? YOU DESERVE IT!! Even if you are right about your criminal record, I think it's great that you were deleted since you were afk botting. How about you come up with one good reason that you shouldn't be deleted even though you botted afk?

Same thing happened to me when i got banned i went from 0 warnings to final warning and that's how my criminal record looks like. I just haven't got deleted yet.

Back