• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm's! I cant enter in u website and game "softcores"

joelm26

Reaction score
gm gm Help me :C!!! I have two days without being able to enter, and I hope I can help

Answer me quickly!

The servers running fine. Make sure you have the correct IP and port. They changed it a while back from softcore.otland.net to softcores.otland.net (port 7171) if I remeber correctly.

/Xylo

yes, but I can not enter the website as softcores.otland.net and everything related to otland.net, just the page never loads and encambio friends if my friends are and I can walk into any web page unless the Otland. net

The servers running fine. Make sure you have the correct IP and port. They changed it a while back from softcore.otland.net to softcores.otland.net (port 7171) if I remeber correctly.

/Xylo

es, but I can not enter the website as softcores.otland.net and everything related to otland.net, just the page never loads and encambio friends if my friends are and I can walk into any web page unless the Otland. net

/Xylo

u mean they changed to softcores2.otland.net? u just said the same twice xD

joelm26

try to click onto my char south of this!

Back