• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM's - I want an equal punishment

Weezi

Reaction score
So one guy on my team got banned for blocking fenrock boat. Now, Renacashi is doing the same thing. I want an equal punishment that my teamate got, a ban. Here is the SS proof:

Attachments

Yes it's my fault some random kid summoned made undead legion while i was waiting for my pz yeah 'OK'

I believe it was also posted by feloth

"Just to mention that screenshots is not a valid proof in most cases as it's pretty easy to fake. "

Yes it's my fault some random kid summoned made undead legion while i was waiting for my pz yeah 'OK'

I believe it was also posted by feloth

"Just to mention that screenshots is not a valid proof in most cases as it's pretty easy to fake. "

First, you said a noob did it while you were loosing pz.
Second, you made the allegation that we may have faked a ss.
And third, the killer blow, the noob you accused of doing this act is actually too low a lvl to use exana mas mort, so sorry to inform you but you have succesfully failed...AGAIN!

Undead Legion
Spell Class: Instant Summon Spells
Spell Words: exana mas mort
Exp Level: 30+
Premium: yes
Used by: Druids

I believe he clicked on Jenx and its a level 30 druid that could just be me though

Back