• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gms Read this please.

If I look at that screenshot I just see a retard who got himself trapped in m walls.

If I look at that screenshot I just see a retard who got himself trapped in m walls.
And thats right. He got some serious problems, die all the time gets owned all the time in icechaw. Just feel sorry for him. poor little guy.

I'm fed up with kids for today. I'll come back tomorrow and play with you.

Sleep tight and don't get wet! kisses

how in the fucking world did that 8x m wall go off? i can't see 8 people on his screen..

can you? or are you fucking blind?

so? Mr. big own icechaw plz my friend is owaner otilando kei?:( and i big balles ok?:(

fucking twat

Lads.. I'm not a noob who get trapped like that, I was running and suddenly it popped up 8 mwalls around me.. i got another screenshot that says what a friend of abeto said about it.. And why are you all calling me a kid? I'm 18 years old and not even near a Kid. Stop talking bullshit about things you dont even have a freakin clue about! And dont act like your a grown up Zoooro, cause you aint.

Here is the other screenshot.

Uten navn1.jpg

im 23.. married.. got a son, and im not a kid, i have a succesful life and i love play tibia.. infact i love play videogames in general so if u gonna say i dont have life.. really i dont care cuz i have 1, and its a good 1, and mini1 u r a noob.. if abeto got this "scrip" or "rune", why make such drama about it.. HE HAVE IT.. U DONT.. so stop making this threads and crying with post about it. <3 abeto hes a great leader and he have a nice pvp, so stop hidding on forums accounts and say ur real chars name.. and maybe u get some more screen shots of that rune.. ;D have fun crying guys

he doesnt have nice pvp at all rofl, he and his team suck balls hard lol, i was running around in yalahar like for 20 mins with pz till abeto realiced he couldnt kill me fairly so he used that m wall on me and killed me lol

@deathly sniper: <lick lick> how it taste?

im 23.. married.. got a son, and im not a kid, i have a succesful life and i love play tibia.. infact i love play videogames in general so if u gonna say i dont have life.. really i dont care cuz i have 1, and its a good 1, and mini1 u r a noob.. if abeto got this "scrip" or "rune", why make such drama about it.. HE HAVE IT.. U DONT.. so stop making this threads and crying with post about it. <3 abeto hes a great leader and he have a nice pvp, so stop hidding on forums accounts and say ur real chars name.. and maybe u get some more screen shots of that rune.. ;D have fun crying guys

Maby if you aint a retard, my name is on the screenshot? Dont you see? ;>

Nemesis it is.

Back