• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

<<<<gms>>>> respond please!

Matzz

Reaction score
Ya this is another thread about the paralyze aswell.

It still sucks so bad, so please try to do something about it. Make it slower. Make it last longer.

There's many things u cud change on it. Cuz it's way too bad atm.

Hope you gms will respond. If u still wanna have players on moonhawk fix it, as fast as possible.

Thanks.

Signed, there was 3 hours great war yesterday, but there could be much better if u fix this.

You know real tibia?, if you want to paralyze someone, you're team gotta spam it. to be sure that he will be slowed. cuz all use bot.

stop cry

You know real tibia?, if you want to paralyze someone, you're team gotta spam it. to be sure that he will be slowed. cuz all use bot.

stop cry

Players don't use bot anymore. Trust me, I'm playing Aurea, and I know that there are not many botters anymore.

We can make it a bit more efficient though but it will probably end up with people complaining that it's too strong like last time. I will see if I can modify the code for it slightly to make it more efficient without making it too strong again like last time.

Why just don't make it as real tibia?

Isn't it like in real Tibia now? If you are paralyzed and you try to cure it, it is cured when you have finished your current step.

Many here complain because others do. Being a part of a community, eh?

Tala; It's not that at all.. It's like before where you just can utani gran hur with anti paralyze and it's totaly useless.

Back