• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM's

Hahah turban gang need people to kill 350lvls in 2 players exevo gran mas flam 900 hits gzz kkkkkkk

warum spielt ihr überhaupt noch hier oder allgemein tibia? haha
Ich spiele inferna nicht hier hah aber inferna gehört mir zurzeit weil ziorr nach dem wir die massakriert haben wurden die alle deleted jetzt spielen sie nur calva xd

why hide ur name?
21:28 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Komisarz Danne. He was killed by Forza Xabor and others.
Bring me 10 people again XDD 10% lost is np bro, just was annoying u on inferna, btw, dont run away of the server to shadowcores when sander is back oke? :> you know, when you are with ur 9 randoms and u try to do somth but u fail at all.
as I said, dont leave inferna when sander is back xDD go exp glooth blobs idiotek, u getting 200k/h mby? ahHhausDHIUSAFUOhasfiohASFIHAoifhoi

But gajs forza xabor off since 10th
btw dont make me laugh, calling me an ot gangster, and go beg for guild invite again on ots XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD gl 50 online inferna, 9 is yours, 1 is you, another one me, 38 boters/lvls 50 randoms

Back