• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gnomebase Quest

klawe112

Reaction score
Hello guys, i need help with this 04:20 Commander Stone: Two missions are available for your rank: crystal keeper and spark hunting. You can undertake each mission but you can turn in a specific mission only once each 20 hours. ...

Ive done keeper and spark hunt but i got no ranks :S what am i gonna do?

Hello guys, i need help with this 04:20 Commander Stone: Two missions are available for your rank: crystal keeper and spark hunting. You can undertake each mission but you can turn in a specific mission only once each 20 hours. ...

Ive done keeper and spark hunt but i got no ranks :S what am i gonna do?

you need alteast 40 in Rep. before you can get a higher rank and more mission

well so that means that i have done the 2 tasks and most wait 20 hours before i can start them again and do the same thing untill rep 40?

You do tasks, gain points and by gaining points you advance in ranks. Once you advance to a higher rank, more tasks will be available for you.
You can get points by doing tasks and get points by giving tokens to an NPC. (Forgot his name)

ok well , what items is it to give out for points then ?

Those tokens from ea task. they are 5 rep points worth and you hand em it at the npc north west from the place... you can buy items there for those tasks to i cant the name in my head.