• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gnomelvis - Help

SpoYeR

Junior Scripter
Reaction score
So i'm currently having an issue doing the gnomelvis part in the recruitment. he's not responding when i'm saying "looking" i'm using 10.41 TFS 1.0

Here is his script

Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                    end

local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
    if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
        return false
    end
    local player = Player(cid)
    if(msgcontains(msg, "looking")) then
        if player:getStorageValue(900) == 11 then
            npcHandler:say("I'm the gnomish musical supervisor!", cid)
            npcHandler.topic[cid] = 1
        elseif player:getStorageValue(900) == 13 then
            npcHandler:say("I'm the gnomish musical supervisor!", cid)
            npcHandler.topic[cid] = 2
        end
    elseif(msgcontains(msg, "musical")) then
        if(npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1) then
            npcHandler:say("Ah well. Everyone has a very personal melody in his soul. Only if you know your soul melody then you know yourself. And only if you know yourself will you be admitted to the Bigfoot company. ...", cid)
            npcHandler:say("So what you have to do is to find your soul melody. Do you see the huge crystals in this room? Those are harmonic crystals. Use them to deduce your soul melody. Simply use them to create a sound sequence. ...", cid)
            npcHandler:say("Every soul melody consists of seven sound sequences. You will have to figure out your correct soul melody by trial and error. If you hit a wrong note, you will have to start over.", cid)
            player:setStorageValue(900, 12)
            player:setStorageValue(911, 1)
            for i = 1, 7 do
                player:setStorageValue(903 + i, math.random(3124, 3127))
            end
            npcHandler.topic[cid] = 0
        elseif(npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2) then
            npcHandler:say("Congratulations on finding your soul melody. And a pretty one as far as I can tell. Now you are a true recruit of the Bigfoot company! Commander Stone might have some tasks for you to do! ...", cid)
            npcHandler:say("Look for him in the central chamber. I marked your map where you will find him.", cid)
            player:setStorageValue(900, 14)
            player:setStorageValue(921, 0)
            npcHandler.topic[cid] = 0
        end
    end
    return true
end
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

If you know the solution. it would be helpful :)

Back