• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GO] Google programming language.

lenguage? xD
I think that it's bad solution, because c/c++ is much faster :)

They want to be the best in all things. But they fail ! :D

Fail. I don't like google politics each day more and more. They think they can improve everything on their own :| Microsoft works years at dot net, Python is a long develop too and Google...

Come one, there's even "GQL" aka GOOGLE QUERY LANGUAGE, ffs.

We'll see if its simple or not, in my opinion, I think Google is doing a good job at everything.

Lol! They failed..

Why do you think they fail..?

Google one of the leading technology company in the world.. and they've made a lot of great stuffs like google.com google chrome and google wave.. I think it's great that they keep developing stuffs for the internet that FREE

@GO Language

I think it look a lot like c++ with a few modifications that made it a bit more user friendly example

Code:
for i = 0; i < 10; i++ {}
Instead of
Code:
for (i = 0; i < 10; i++) {}

Why you guys knocking google...at least they provide things that they make for free... Why shouldn't they be able to make a programming language, browser, phones, etc.. Its their damn company.

For all those who said that google fails...
Yeah, they fail but they are making 1000 times more money than you.

Back