• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God changed my password

kenjin magician

They Won´t quit until they drop me
Reaction score
Hello , all i want to know is why someone from shadowcores changed my acc number .
I am pretty sure that the person that changed my acc is a staff member of shadowcores .
All i want is my acc back , i still have the acc number but lost my password and there is no
way i can recover it on the website since there is not recover acc feature available .

Im not asking to the staff members to admit what you guys have done i just want to know
if there is any way i can play with my char again after a month retired

Best regards, kenjin magician .

Same happen to me haha.
Im sure Mark took it away from you same as he did it to me.
Btw, login in game let me talk with you.

i cant log since i lost my char...still waiting for a reply from those who stole it from me .
I will not create any other char .

Seems to me that this serv is ruled by kids and not adult ppl .

Âgree ;)
I made nubchar just to talk with friends untill it, have you been jailed or something?

nah, i tried to log in today after a period of vacance and noticed that i cant . Im not surprised with that since everybody at shadowcores is aware that staff members are hacking ppl that they for some reason believe that are retired people . They killed my char 5 times, they did 70 of inqui wich i never did since i hate quests and i need to log in to check what they have done fully .

lol strange, all i know he took my character im 100% sure ,)

ofc...there is no way a hacker will spend his time hacking ot server people .
i own some ots before and i can recognize that kind of situation...

all i want is play again im kinda bored ^^

I'm sorry, did I miss something or are you just completely retarded? Please tell me how we would benefit from changing your account number, because that might just be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Your statement that we don't have any recovery feature is just plain weird. Have you even tried to enter our website?
When you press "Login" on our website, there is a text saying "Forgot password?". Clicking there redirects your to this page: Recover your account - ShadowCores
There, you can simply recover your account using your account number and your registered email.

We also offer players the option to contact us if they need any help, such as if they have forgotten their account number. But I guess you thought it was better to accuse us of changing your account number instead.

A tutorial on how all the above mentioned things work, can be found here: http://otland.net/f495/tutorial-how-recover-your-account-name-password-173819/

Same happen to me haha.
Im sure Mark took it away from you same as he did it to me.
Btw, login in game let me talk with you.

The reason your account was suspended should be already known to you, we don't have to put up with players having really shitty attitudes. And yes, saying that we are "fucktards" and that you wish for our death just because you get jailed for being IDLE while botting kind of applies.

I feel that you´re more upset than me , and i am the victim here . Like i said i am not saying that you should admit that someone from the staff likes to change ppl passwords, i just want my acc back .

Someone changed all the info on my acc so i cant use the recovery acc feature .
I said what i said because i am not stupid enuff to believe that a hacker will spend his time hacking people in a ot server .
As far as i know you´re not the only staff member here, one of them is very famous just because that kind of beahvior . ( change ppl acc info ) .

I must admit that i am happy after read that you can help me .

I feel that you´re more upset than me , and i am the victim here . Like i said i am not saying that you should admit that someone from the staff likes to change ppl passwords, i just want my acc back .

I said what i said because i am not stupid enuff to believe that a hacker will spend his time hacking people in a ot server .
As far as i know you´re not the only staff member here, one of them is very famous just because that kind of beahvior . ( change ppl acc info ) .

If I may jump in to the topic: First of all, I'm quite sure that the database doesn't show the actual password, but an encrypted text. Next up, I'm definitely sure that neither Mark nor Hani would do anything with these accounts. They're not playing the server themselves, they are the only one who's got access to the database (not sure about Hani but these are the only possible ones). Both of them are very, very busy persons and they would not even bother changing stuff around just to "HAVE FUN".

Your theory is just not legit. Mark is the owner of the largest OpenTibia Community (OtLand) and he is also the owner of the largest OpenTibia Server (Shadowcores), meanwhile he's studying, keeping TFS up to date and keeping his real life in touch without loosing everything. Hanna is still in school, which is very important and takes a lot of time, she's having a real life with family and friends, she's as well a moderator on OtLand and one of the owners of the largest OpenTibia Server (Shadowcores). Well, that's not enough! They have not yet another server to maintain, Lunarforce. Does it look like they have the time or the pleasure to start fucking up peoples account just for fun?

I don't write this oftenly but yeah... LOL.

I'm sorry, did I miss something or are you just completely retarded? Please tell me how we would benefit from changing your account number, because that might just be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Your statement that we don't have any recovery feature is just plain weird. Have you even tried to enter our website?
When you press "Login" on our website, there is a text saying "Forgot password?". Clicking there redirects your to this page: Recover your account - ShadowCores
There, you can simply recover your account using your account number and your registered email.

We also offer players the option to contact us if they need any help, such as if they have forgotten their account number. But I guess you thought it was better to accuse us of changing your account number instead.

A tutorial on how all the above mentioned things work, can be found here: http://otland.net/f495/tutorial-how-recover-your-account-name-password-173819/

The reason your account was suspended should be already known to you, we don't have to put up with players having really shitty attitudes. And yes, saying that we are "fucktards" and that you wish for our death just because you get jailed for being IDLE while botting kind of applies.

Damn girl, where did i say you are fucktard? Mark pissed me off he jailed my character for nothing?To bad i wasn't afk botting also there was plenty botters in that spawn and just me get jailed. Let me know how long will be my account suspended.
And yes i told mark to die after he jailed/muted/banned my otland accounts.

Yes, I might be sligtly upset. Any personal attack against my team, is a personal attack against me. Claiming that someone in my team "likes" to change players password is like claiming that I am changing players passwords. Also, I can't believe how completely ignorant you are. You are claiming that my team would spend our time changing players account information for "fun", yet you say that you are "not stupid enough to believe that a hacker will spend his time hacking people in a ot-server.". Wow. To be honest, I'm not sure if you are trolling or if you are just - stupid enough.

I can see that you have emailed us and we will respond to your email within our standard 24 hours, probably some time tonight.

Damn girl, where did i say you are fucktard? Mark pissed me off he jailed my character for nothing?To bad i wasn't afk botting also there was plenty botters in that spawn and just me get jailed. Let me know how long will be my account suspended.
And yes i told mark to die after he jailed/muted/banned my otland accounts.

As said above, any personal attack against anyone in my team, is considered as a personal attack against me. Hence my generalization. Your account has been enabled for your e-mail address, but you are banned for 2 days.

Yes, I might be sligtly upset. Any personal attack against my team, is a personal attack against me. Claiming that someone in my team "likes" to change players password is like claiming that I am changing players passwords. Also, I can't believe how completely ignorant you are. You are claiming that my team would spend our time changing players account information for "fun", yet you say that you are "not stupid enough to believe that a hacker will spend his time hacking people in a ot-server.". Wow. To be honest, I'm not sure if you are trolling or if you are just - stupid enough.

I can see that you have emailed us and we will respond to your email within our standard 24 hours, probably some time tonight.

As said above, any personal attack against anyone in my team, is considered as a personal attack against me. Hence my generalization. Your account has been enabled for your e-mail address, but you are banned for 2 days.

Okay , thanks. Also sorry for those shit's i did, i was kinda pissed. My whole day was fucked up my rl dad went to hosiptal etc and mark jailed me for nothing- But what ever. Thanks.

Okay , thanks. Also sorry for those shit's i did, i was kinda pissed. My whole day was fucked up my rl dad went to hosiptal etc and mark jailed me for nothing- But what ever. Thanks.

Just making a quick note.

All you ever see is excuses from the guilty people.

"I never did nothing" Of course not.
My real dad went to the hospital, So that gives you the right to be ignorant and stupid? No, You treat people the way you want to be treated, no matter WHAT happened.

My real dad went to the hospital, So that gives you the right to be ignorant and stupid? No, You treat people the way you want to be treated, no matter WHAT happened.

Well, would see you at my place when you get jailed for nothing. Okay np, idc anymore lol. Enjoy.
Who the fuck are you anyway.?

Well, would see you at my place when you get jailed for nothing. Okay np, idc anymore lol. Enjoy.
Who the fuck are you anyway.?

Well, Im Ikonik.

Friendly player, but gives constructive criticism. Always trying to help people to the best of my ability in Help channel, Thats who.

Next, I'll never be jailed for AFK botting. I don't bot. =]

He said both thanks and sorry - which obviously means that he did understand that it was not right of him to say the things he did. I can't see why you would continue down a road that has already been closed.

Why would they hack anybodys char? I mean they own the server, couldnt they create a char and edit its level and skills etc? Im not sure how the newer ot servers work but when I use to run a 7.6 ot I could make a char and give it whatever level and eq i wanted to. Not saying that Mark, Hani or anyone on their team would do that. Im just saying i dont understand why they would hack someones char and RPG it lol.

^Dude It's about player's not the item's. They don't want player's like me on this server. Hue Hue,
I guess Mark really love me :D

^Dude It's about player's not the item's. They don't want player's like me on this server. Hue Hue,
I guess Mark really love me :D

So you say that we should have deleted your char instead banned it? I can do that for you if you would like to. Stop fucking around.

Back