• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

god commands all wrong

tsb0314

Reaction score
hi i just opened a new server and my god has a totally wrong out fit and the talkactions are all wrong. first th outfit looks like the cm (red) and i want my god to be green like on other ot's. and the talkactions are wrong. when i say /a or /i (item number) it doesnt work. but the /down and /up and /t commands do. so can someone tell me what i am doing wrong or help me fix my problem thanks

ok so now i try starting my server and the server is running fine. i didnt put your thing in yet. so i try to log on and it says ."you character list is being loaded. please wait." and never stops. i kept it on for 10 minutes and it still is doing it so sorry for another question but what do i do now

nope even in account manager it doesnt work. i cant get in. should i just make a new database?

Last edited:
even making new data base and reloading everything it still no sign in.
and i restarted it and no work
i will try restarting computer and hopefully that will work

redownload mystic spirit, if you want acc manager enable it in config
in xml\groups replace god's outfit to 302 and it will be green

Back