• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ God outftit

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Where are the God/GM outfits located in TFS 1.3? When I login it is set to "75" by default, I have tried to add
outfit="302"
at the end of group line but didn't work, Also tutor is using more than the normal commands, I always set player group same as account type, like for "Administrator" I set group "6" and account type "6" and I used TFS Flags Calculator for groups flags.

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<groups>
    <group id="1" name="Player" flags="0" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />
    <group id="2" name="Tutor" flags="18004532330496" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="50" outfit="194" />
    <group id="3" name="Senior Tutor" flags="53188904452096" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="100" outfit="193" />
    <group id="4" name="Game-Master" flags="58770183539599" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="150" outfit="75" />
    <group id="5" name="Community-Manager" flags="126993592868797" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" outfit="266" />
    <group id="6" name="Administrator" flags="127540697997304" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="1000" outfit="302" />
</groups>

I am using this downgraded TFS 1.3, What does
separator=" "
stands for? in talkactions?

Last edited:
Solution
There are only 3 account types, ACCOUNT_TYPE_NORMAL (1), ACCOUNT_TYPE_GAMEMASTER (2), and ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD (3).
When you set the tutor's account type to 3, it's able to use god commands, if you really want to expand your group types you either need to create new account types in the sources or edit the scripts to check for group id or access.
Outfit param no longer exists, create an onLogin script to check for group id and use player:changeOutfit(outfit) to change the outfit id to your specifications.
As for separator, It's for when you use a command that you want to get arguments from, such as /c and /goto.
There are only 3 account types, ACCOUNT_TYPE_NORMAL (1), ACCOUNT_TYPE_GAMEMASTER (2), and ACCOUNT_TYPE_GOD (3).
When you set the tutor's account type to 3, it's able to use god commands, if you really want to expand your group types you either need to create new account types in the sources or edit the scripts to check for group id or access.
Outfit param no longer exists, create an onLogin script to check for group id and use player:changeOutfit(outfit) to change the outfit id to your specifications.
As for separator, It's for when you use a command that you want to get arguments from, such as /c and /goto.

Solution
Back