• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Going inactive now!

No i wont
u banned my account u damn NOOB>......
banned for no plz no plz!! NO PLZ

He banned you for spamming like a 12 years old kid. Or wait...you're 12 years old!

@topic

damn nao silentdefenderk kant lif k? i miss he :(

Sorry i dont understand what you mean, If you think this is a scam then dont you think i would post my ass off?

I could post like 1k-2k posts on these threads...

@down

Well atm it isnt any somalians in the Café so i dont have to do anything, Thats why im here

Last edited:
@Silentdefender
Why bother posting? If you are going to be inactive, so be it. But you don't need to give them a reason to believe you. Just ignore them.

I dont really know you much (if any), but I always lol'd at whatever threads when I saw your "i R pr0 1337 n0b!11!11111FFdCXDDDdDX" type of posts and stuff like your avatar and:

Lol.

Guess Im gonna miss that, but you must have your reasons for this so good luck on the path you choose to follow :thumbup:

(Yes, Im indeed aware some other members do it too sometimes but not all are that lol-quality)

:O:O:O:O Good luck then ... surprises me Hani didn't post anything here (A)

hi my cousin is silenty and he is biga noooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbb i go and say what he do now idiot gave computer to his dad and he play gta iv, fuking noob cleared gta iv on 20h and he is board...,

this aint my english but its true he wont be active anymore, he can only login on otland and to his youtube in school and on his cousins computers, his brothers wont let him use their computers

Back