• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GoldenEye 007 (remake);

I loved the original but I probably won't buy the remake. Wasn't the original for the n64? or ps1?

They should remake tactics ogre or perfect dark. (Yes I know they made a sequel for 360 but it sucked)

This will either be epic or completely ruin how we feel about Goldeneye. Somethings are meant to be left in the past. And it sucks its for the Wii, not exactly the leading console in FPS...

Should be for 360 and have a feature for live ^.^ This it would be full of win.

You loved the original but couldn't remember what platform it was for? Goldeneye was revolutionary xD! Always picking oddjob since he was short and harder to hit xD.

The original Perfect Dark was also the shit. I still remember vaguely one level in my head, but can't explain. Anyways, the remake for that was nothing amazing, was just a quick game for 360 release.

Yes, this will ruin our thoughts of the legendary game, or become the top selling fps for 360 xDDD. You can't be a fan of shooters w/o having played Goldeneye. I played it online with emulators like last year, was still just as great. Was some shit connection, but just playing the game was fun as hell.

Now what they truly need to remake is the black cartridge game for 360...KILLER INSTINCT! Fkwhtchuhrd! Killer Instinct was the fucking best.

ki_logo.jpg

wikipedia said:
Killer Instinct was the first arcade game to use an internal hard disk drive in addition to the game's ROMs

Yeah, I just bought N64 with Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, and Super Mario 64.
I've stayed up almost 38 hours straight to play these games and still didn't beat them all. It'll take a week to beat Super Mario 64, another 4 more days or so to beat Banjo, and I'll finish Goldeneye next week.

I'm having the time of my life.

Back
Top Bottom